I know from personal experience just how frustrating it can be to lose weight. The story is familiar for most of us. You psych yourself up to start a diet, you put in the work and the effort, but time after time it doesn’t pan out. And you’re left feeling more discouraged and confused than ever. Well, it doesn’t have to be that way.
This program combines an educational component with a step-by-step structure so that all your hard work and effort isn’t wasted and your motivation is sustained indefinitely.
The goal is to cut through all the confusion and doubt leaving you with confidence that you finally have your diet under control for the rest of your life.
The recommendations adhere to the 2010 “Dietary Guidelines for Americans” formulated by the U.S.D.A., the Department of Health and Human Services, and the U.S.D.A. Advisory Committee.
The LEARN AND LOSE WEIGHT LOSS PLAN is perfect for groups between 4 and 12 participants:
CORPORATIONS – keep employees healthy, motivated, and happy
HOMES – tell your friends and lose weight together
COMMUNITY CENTERS – get healthy with your neighbors
OFFICES – start a group at lunchtime or after work
CHURCHES – our body is our temple. Let’s take care of it
FACULTY LOUNGES – you teach all day. Take time to Learn and Lose
INDIVIDUALS – one-on-one sessions are also available
The LEARN AND LOSE WEIGHT LOSS PLAN is based on the latest scientific research that will promote the changes in behavior that are necessary for long-term success.
Also encouraged are the successful practices and behaviors of the members of the National Weight Control Registry. The registry consist of over 10,000 members that have successfully lost significant amounts of weight and kept it off.
A booklet of handouts is also included to reinforce the information when the sessions have ended.
Are you finally ready to start losing weight the right way? Are you sick of getting jerked around by the constant barrage of quick-fix diet ideas that leave you more confused and heavier than ever? If so, the LEARN AND LOSE WEIGHT LOSS PLAN is ready for you!
- be able to calculate and monitor your calorie and nutrient needs
- know how to exercise at the proper intensity, frequency, and duration to promote the maximum weight loss
- be familiar with “The 5 Most Important Things You Can Do To Lose Weight”
- be able to create healthy meals and snacks at the drop of a hat
- list the functions and recommended ranges for each of the macronutrients
- utilize many (if not all) of “The Top 10 Tips” to successfully make changes to your current diet
- implement defensive strategies during tough times
- feel confident that you will reach your ideal weight